Sunday, December 24, 2006

# GHAZWATUL HIND

GHAZWATUL HIND

Thawban - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "Two groups of my Ummah Allah has protected from the hellfire: a group that will conquer India and a group that will be with 'Eessa son of Maryam - 'alaihimas- salat was-salaam." (Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, and at-Tabarani.). This is mentioned in Tarikh Al Firishta, Tarikh AL Baghdadi. Nasrudhin Albani says this is a Sahih Hadith.


Na'im son of Hammad , The teacher of Imam Bukhari in al-Fitan reports that Abu Hurayrah - may Allah be pleased with him - said that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) mentioned India and said, "A group of you will conquer India, Allah will open for them [India] until they come with its kings chained - Allah having forgiven their sins - when they return back [from India], they will find son of Maryam in Syria."


While Abu Hurayrah said, "The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) promised us the conquest of India. If I was to come across that I will spend my soul and wealth. If I am killed then I am among the best of martyrs. And if I return then I am Abu Hurayrah the freed." (Ahmad, an-Nisa'i, and al-Hakim.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But why is it that these meanings of Jihad are not taught to young Muslims? Is it not necessary to educate the so called Ulemas first so that the younger generation becomes aware of what they are doing and what they need to do ? The true state of Kashmir is unknown to most of us.